Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowed in





What weather we are having. I feel like we live in Colorado instead of Texas. Where is the mountain scenery??? Kyle's office has been closed since Tuesday, schools are closed. Hunter has been inside since Tuesday and I think he is going a little stir crazy. This morning we woke up to 6 inches of snow on the ground. Hunter saw the snow and YELLED "OUTSIDE." It was pretty stinking cute. We have not gone OUTSIDE yet but will when he wakes up from his nap.


Since we have not been able to go outside we have been trying different things to entertain ourselves with. Hunter found the Tupperware drawer a long time ago. But just recently started to accessorize himself with the different types of Tupperware we have.


He is such a silly boy! Such a joy to be around and is learning more and more everyday. He can put his shape puzzle and animal puzzle together all by himself. He loves to sing and dance. I will have to post a video of him dancing. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

0 comments: